WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

It Tickled Me

Seriously, I had a few good chuckles. I really liked the pacing, which was my favorite part besides the more-than-respectable animation and 'Brawl' puns.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Hmm.

I used to love HyperBoy.. I sortof remember why. This animation was good except for that it lacked any interesting plot development or lines. The directing and animating were good. The concept is great for the same reasons as always, but I think it could be explored a lot more. I'm still interested, but not as hopeful.

F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

Dear Joe,

I'm an old fan. I've liked Joe Cartoon for years and years. I've also liked Newgrounds for many years. It's a bit weird seeing the two come together. I'll say this much; F-Bombs and Potatoes made me giddy and giggley. I don't know if I'll ever get sick of this kind of magic, but thank you for keeping the fire alive.

Happy Cutie Bunny Easter! Happy Cutie Bunny Easter!

Made me happy.

Hey, don't listen to any of the naysayers. This added to my Easter for sure. I bet it took a lot of hard work to find all of those pictures. Unless you killed 'em yourself! Have a good one, buddy.

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

Hmmm..

I don't care what anyone else says. This was more than worth my time. It had me smiling several points. It was thoroughly animated and the sound was very nicely synced up. It moved at a nice pace. What more can people ask for? I've seen a hundred things worse than this. Front page earned.

Taco-Man Game Master 1 Taco-Man Game Master 1

Superb!

It seems as though the work of a separate writer, director, and animator were all applied to make this masterpiece. It's not perfect, but it was funny, engaging, and enduring. Congratulations on this piece.

Samination responds:

Nope. All made by me. Thanks and glad you enjoyed it!

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

Choice.

A fine piece. Even before I started watching, I expected Swains animation to far surpass everyone elses. It did. That's a pretty high standard, though. Really nice work by everyone. I had a big smile when the squirreleton began to fly through the clouds. Classic.

The Plumber The Plumber

Frigken awesome!

This was supremely enjoyable. I don't know what everyone is complaining about. It's perfect.

Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3 Badly Drawn Dawg Series 3

Hahaha!

That was fantastic. Put a big smile on my face. Seeing the pups born was really heart-warming. Great job!

Anusboy Anusboy

Exceptional!

Your style, animating, acting, and talent are all over the top. Super fresh, very entertaining. I would have been proud to have made this, as you should be.