- GuitarMan - - GuitarMan -

Had a little problem.

I think I would have really enjoyed playing this, except I couldn't get the guy to shoot. That made it impossible to play.

Riff Off Riff Off

Original?

You wish. You don't even know anything about music.

Scribble! Scribble!

Great game.

I don't know what that other guy was talking about, it worked fluently for me. Very original, well constructed. Keep up the fine work.

Neon Neon

I can't seem to be able to play.

For some reason, I can't fire. This reeeaaallly inhibits gameplay, so it's about as fun as constipation. Unless you're a freak. I think it may be because I use a mac, but I would love to play this game at it's full capacity.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Meh..

I would've been nice, but I have a fast computer and there's still too much going on for it to run smoothly. Good effort, though.

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

Nice.

I've been a longtime Mausland fan, and this is no letdown. Super addictive. It was quite hard, and still quite beetable. It took me many tries, but I was able to finally beet it, and only losing one life!

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

This game would be awesome

If the sound giltch wasn't there.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Wow.

Johnny Rocketfingers is my hero forever. Period. This piece here makes me orgasm with delight just thinking about it. He's just, so FOOKING COOL!! So, 'suppish.' You give me a reason to wear sunglasses. The game was pretty tough at points, but those gutwrenchingly awesome cut scenes were so worth playing for. The game was fun itself, either way. The blunt humor really gets to you. And when johnny whacks somebody in the head with somthing, you can damn well almost feel it! *crunch*