WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

It Tickled Me

Seriously, I had a few good chuckles. I really liked the pacing, which was my favorite part besides the more-than-respectable animation and 'Brawl' puns.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

Hmm.

I used to love HyperBoy.. I sortof remember why. This animation was good except for that it lacked any interesting plot development or lines. The directing and animating were good. The concept is great for the same reasons as always, but I think it could be explored a lot more. I'm still interested, but not as hopeful.

F-Bombs and Potatoes F-Bombs and Potatoes

Dear Joe,

I'm an old fan. I've liked Joe Cartoon for years and years. I've also liked Newgrounds for many years. It's a bit weird seeing the two come together. I'll say this much; F-Bombs and Potatoes made me giddy and giggley. I don't know if I'll ever get sick of this kind of magic, but thank you for keeping the fire alive.

- GuitarMan - - GuitarMan -

Had a little problem.

I think I would have really enjoyed playing this, except I couldn't get the guy to shoot. That made it impossible to play.

Riff Off Riff Off

Original?

You wish. You don't even know anything about music.

Scribble! Scribble!

Great game.

I don't know what that other guy was talking about, it worked fluently for me. Very original, well constructed. Keep up the fine work.

ReelBigJAXX - Take it down ReelBigJAXX - Take it down

Heard It

Really good cover. This really is from Mario. I had the game it was from.